How Do I Connect Canon Printer On Windows 7?
You can connect the Canon printer to the Windows 7 computer in both wired and wireless connection. Now we are going to see how to connect the Canon printer and the computer using the wireless connection method.
Wireless Setup ON Printer:
- Make sure the Canon printer is turned ON.
- On the control panel, press the Home button.
- Swipe the screen and tap LAN settings.
- Under the LAN settings, tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose any method in the Wireless LAN setup menu.
- If you tap Cableless setup, make sure the printer is placed near the router.
- Tap OK on the setup confirmation screen. If the “Follow the instruction on the computer” message appears on the LCD screen, go to the Windows 7 computer and continue the steps given in the next section.
Wireless Setup on Windows 7:
- Make sure the Windows 7 computer and the Canon printer are connected to the same network.
- Insert the Setup CD-ROM into the Windows 7 computer, or you can download the drivers from the official Canon website.
- Once the Canon driver download is complete, run the setup file.
- The Start Setup wizard will appear. Now, click Start Setup.
- If you want to change the name, click Language and then select your preferred language from the list.
- Click the Wireless LAN Connection radio button on the Select Connection Method window and then click Next.
- Under the Select the Wireless LAN connection method screen, select the Connect via wireless router (recommended) radio button and then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Canon wireless setup.
Hopefully, the Canon printer driver for Windows 7 is completed successfully.